Absolutely charming 4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bath Colonial on Beautiful Lot with Great Outdoor Living Space ! This home has been updated throughout & lovingly cared for by the same owners for 20+ years. Wood Floors on main and upper Levels. Open Concept - Family Room off Updated Kitchen with Gas Fireplace Insert (was Wood Burning). Remodeled Master and Hall Baths on Upper Level, Powder Room on Main + Full Bath on Lower Level (for potential -in law BR Suite) . Finished Lower Level with Exit to Rear Yard with New Retaining Wall. Separate Laundry Room with New Washer & Dryer + Storage Room. Beautiful new stamped concrete patio to relax, grill and entertain ! Gutter Guards/New Front Handrail/2 Sheds. Updated HVAC, Water Heater, Roof & Windows.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,286 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price