Meticulously cared for and tastefully appointed all brick (siding on the back addition) cape cod in the Forest Gardens subdivision. This home has an abundance of character and charm. From the moment you enter the front door, you will feel the warmth of this home. The Tiffany-inspired pendant lighting, ornate fixtures, wood-burning stove, exposed beams, and rustic hardwoods are just a few of this home's many features. The main level features a large living area, a spacious galley kitchen with plenty of room for a large table, a traditional dining room, an enormous addition room (which could easily be converted to a number of uses, including a bedroom, entertainment room, 2, YES 2 home offices, or anything else you desire), and of course that main level bedroom with full updated bath which makes this home a classic cape cod. The main level also features a laundry area and half bath right off of the kitchen. The upper level features three additional bedrooms and a full updated bath. The home sits on nearly a fifth-acre level lot and most of the land sits in the back of the house. Level, large backyard with two storage sheds that convey. Wood Stove/fireplace are being sold AS-IS
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,817 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen
- Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Back Yard. Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price